This page contains the chronological history for SyncSavvy installations.
The information on this page will help you determine if you have the most
current version or if you need to download an updated installation. Note
that all 'Download' links on this site point to the most current version.
You can verify the full version of the software that you are using by accessing
the Help | About SyncSavvy menu command.
Download the full install (5,883KB)
Download a patch to an existing install (641KB)
If you have previously run the full installation program you may run this patch
to bring your copy up to the current version. If you have not previously
installed SyncSavvy 2.0 then you must run the full installation.
Description of new or modified functionality
Replaced expiration logic for the less terminal Pester screen.
Updates in this version:
1) Introduced the ability to compare zip file content. Any pkzip 4.0g
compliant zip file may be used.
2) Enhanced the Action INI editor. You can create multiple actions,
modify existing INI files and even run the Action INI from within SyncSavvy.
3) Added a number of usability enhancements to include: file/subfolder counts,
retain output information longer and performance improvements.
Updates in this version:
1) Added File Attribute setting to the main screen and Action INI
processing. This setting allows you to include/exclude hidden or system
2) Added an option to email files created during Action INI processing.
This is helpful to return files created on a remote machine when ftp is not
3) Added new "Include Missing on Left/Right Side" option menu items.
These two options allow you to include or exclude files that only exist on one
side of the compare grid.
4) Increased performance during compare and synchronize operations.
This release includes several key additions:
1) Improved Action INI processing and error reporting. Changes include
propagating Exit Codes to the command console (used for status checking during
batch file processing) and the ability to read registry string values for any
2) Added Edit | Refresh menu command. This command will cause SyncSavvy
to refresh its internal cache by re querying file system information for
changes made outside of SyncSavvy.
3) Added support to create Action INI files based on the last action performed
4) Added Help | Send Feedback menu operation to make it easier for you to
communicate you concerns and/or suggestions to Leoj Software.
This installation added the following items to SyncSavvy:
1) Print/print preview functionality was added to capture data in the
comparison grid. To ease the burden on color printers the Use Printer
Friendly Colors user option was also implemented.
2) The ability to mark read-only files as editable was added to the Left and
Right Side menu commands.